Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Colorful Creations blog hop challenges, for nothing!!

Here are the last 3, starting with challenge 4...


Challenge 5...


and challenge 6, which I screwed up on, making it ineligible for the contest. I forgot to put the word "happy" on here, which was a requirement of the challenge. Of course, I notice it AFTER I've posted it here :/ Oh well, it's a nice one anyway. Unfortunately it is past the deadline, so I can't even fix it and post again. Lesson learned.

TFL, I'll post details tomorrow. Off to my parents' house :)

3 comments:

Leeann Pearce said...

fantastic layouts and i love that embellished cluster..keep up the awesome work!

leeann xxx

Mel said...

Wow you have been super busy, I wish I could scrap as quick as that, all are stunning. Melxx

Georgiana said...

Those layouts are awesome. The circular one is my favorite.

Georgiana :)