Friday, July 5, 2013

More CC Playtime!

It's been busy here, with school ending and the start of summer vacation marked with illness. Little man had bronchitis, and I picked up whatever he had that caused the bronchitis. *sigh* So it was an indoors-all-week start to summer, whether the kids like it or not. (In fact, I took advantage of the fact we couldn't go anywhere by making the girls clean their rooms spotlessly, telling them no sleepover fun could start until it was done. It worked, and they cleaned them better than they ever have before! I guess we'll have a sleepover next week to celebrate!)

Now, we are ready to go on vacation, and I am so excited to get out of here! Heading to so many places, it's hard to keep track. I can't wait to visit with my parents, brother, and my husband's aunt!

Since I have a moment prior to hubby's birthday dinner (yes, happy birthday, Foss!), I thought I would share a card I have done recently using Crafter's Companion products that I just haven't had a chance to post. There have been many (and one thing I just can't *wait* to show as it pertains to an upcoming release, but it's not that time yet. Boooooo! You'll love it!) and they will all be scheduled to post in the upcoming weeks while I am on the road.

Anyway, here we go:

This pretty little card uses Pink Paislee Prairie Hill paper, a Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady bunny die cut, and a stamped sentiment from the last edition of Crafter's Inspiration magazine stamped in Memento Lady Bug. I used Ruby Red Liquid Pearls around the edges and a pretty crocheted ribbon behind it all. The bunny is raised up with foam circles.

Isn't it pretty? I love the paper, but the bunny is just the cutest! The CD is filled with images that range from adorable to elegant. There is something on here for everyone!

Head to the Crafter's Companion site in order to take advantage of their amazing 4th of July deals, going on RIGHT NOW! You won't want to miss all the deals, they are truly AMAZING!

xoxo

Khristen



No comments: