Monday, July 22, 2013

Christmas In July At Crafter's Companion!

I'm back from my vacation, just in time to share this layout I created for Crafter's Companion's Christmas in July week! Head over to the Crafter's Companion blog all week to see fun Christmas inspiration, and knock some of those Christmas cards off of your list!

I decided to make a layout with the 6X6 Let It Snow Embossalicious embossing folder, available soon in the Crafter's Companion store :) It was perfect, and after I embossed it, I thought it would look great rubbed in gold ink, more specifically Tsukineko's Golden Glitz Delicata, coming soon to the Crafter's Companion store:

 I turned to the Dee Gruening Ahh...Christmas! stamp set from Crafter's Companion for the title, adding simple journaling and a burlap flower. The edges of the cardstock are inked up as well.


Isn't that embossing folder so fantastic covered in shimmery gold?

Don't forget to check out the blog all week to see more fabulous Christmas creations, and visit the special Christmas shop!

3 comments:

kate blue said...

I do love that gold embossing! SHame I don't know how to emboss, don't laugh!

Khristen said...

So easy, Kate! Just need an embossing machine (I use a Big Shot, but Crafter's Companion sells the eBosser which is super easy and electronic, does all the work for yoU! on my must-have list!) and a folder or two. :)

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful layout!!!Love the embossing!!!