Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm patiently waiting...

Today there is some big, exciting, super duper fabulous news, but I can't share yet :) I'm waiting for a certain blog to make a certain post...and I'll get to share that super secret layout with you all :) I'll be checking my blogger dashboard every 5 seconds LOL Stay tuned!

Had a great trip to Michael's to kill my gift card with a girlfriend last night, and I finally got me an I-Rock! YAY! Can't wait to play with it, except I have to steal batteries from one of my kids' toys, oh well LOL Not only did I get to go to Michael's, but I also was able to score a giant box full of American Traditional Designs (now Momenta) stuff!!!! I'm talking 4 ready to fill albums, 2 packs of refill pages, papers, embellies (some duplicates that I sent my friend home with) all kinds of stuff! I sense a blog candy giveaway coming up...I have to make some room, and I don't think I can use all of it. Keep watching, I will probably reorganize the craft room this weekend as there's a snowstorm moving in. OH darn...I just hate being cooped up inside *yeah right*

Also: the Bling on 2011 event at sketches4you is fast approaching, and there's already a pre-challenge. Join us for some bling-y fun and you just might win a prize or two!

Watch for my post, and have a crafty day :)


No comments: