Tuesday, March 29, 2011

To the bank!

That is where I'm headed, but before I go, I wanted to quickly post this other page I did with the Graphic 45 kit I got yesterday. I just love the way this one came out!

Girls and their makeup...this is my brother and I back in 1984. I thought telling a story in the journaling would fit the Once Upon a Springtime paper nicely :)
(See my journaling goof? I think I was thinking about yesterday's sitting pretty layout! I must fix that date!!!)


More Stuff 2 Scrap chipboard goodies...the flower corner which I covered in varying glitter glues/Stickles, and the mushroom piece, which has more glitter glue on the shrooms. I used a green ink pad to color the grass.

Dimension, baby!

So, Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime papers, Stuff 2 Scrap chipboard elements covered in glitter glue and Stickles, Dress it Up buttons, and Scenic Route alpa stickers in Clover, for those who want to know manufacturer details :) I'm entering this into My Craft Spot's current challenge, tie a bow.

That's all for now. Stay tuned for more, this is one inspiring kit!

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Wow, this is pretty! Love Graphic 45! thanks for sharing.

Laura Evangeline said...

I just love a textured layout!

melsanford said...

Such a pretty layout! Love the colours and papers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Gorgeous layout!! Love the colors you chose and all of the little details. WOW! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot!

Kimberly

Leeann Pearce said...

Hi... hope you are well... love how you used the chippies and what you used ... thanks for taking part in the challenge!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Ooooooh! Awesome take on the challenge - your work is fab!!! Thanks so much for playing along with S2S this month!!!