Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just about a week left to enter!


Just a friendly reminder post...almost at 60 followers, 40 away from my goal of 100, at which point I will draw a winner for my blog candy (which can be viewed in this post here.) I plan to draw a winner on 4/1, but if I get up to 100 followers before the first, I will draw it early! Send your friends, lets get this package of goodies OUT OF HERE! (It's a big package, thank goodness for flat rate shipping...otherwise I think I'd have to hand over my first born!) Head on over to the blog post and check out the complete package of goodies, and see how you can get your hands on it :) Off to the craft room! Hope you are having a great day thus far (it's snowing AGAIN here. Ugh.)

3 comments:

Mel said...

Gosh I am just doing some quick blogging before leaving for the Coast, just wanted to let you know that I hope you signed up for facebook for the My2Angels site because you are the only overseas to do so, so the Rak looks like it is yours...you will love the gorgeous little pins...by the way what an amazing range of papers here. Melx

Marlene said...

Wowza - what a collection of papers!

Can't remember if you are in the U.S. or not....but if so, there is a giveaway of two, 'signed by the author' kids' books on my blog, if you're interested.

D said...

Hey girl. Email me when you get a chance, will you? lala 3237 @verizon dot net