Wednesday, December 4, 2013

More CC Sentimentals Fun

Good morning! I made this card a week or so ago, but with the Thanksgiving holiday and 2 birthdays (happy birthday to my oldest daughter who turned 14 on the 26th and my son who turned 6 on the 30th!), I kind of forgot! Better late than never, right? I just couldn't stop using the new Crafter's Companion Sentimentals collection!! I had just received the best package of goodies in the mail, and couldn't wait to use them. This card came together quickly and easily -- I love when that happens!


This card uses the Everyday Sentimentals - Memories Are Made EZ Mount Stamp Set, inked around the edges with Memento Espresso Truffle ink. After adhering the two coordinating patterned papers and sentiment with my Extra Strong Permanent adhesive tape runner, I added the fun wood veneer arrows, rubbing the Espresso Truffle ink over them. When they were adhered to the card with my Collal Tacky Glue, I inked around the entire edge of the card. Done! How easy was that? And it's still such a pretty card. :)


There you have it! There will be another post later, I have some catching up to do! I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday, and I hope Christmas isn't sneaking up on you (like it is me!!)

xoxo
Khristen

No comments: