Monday, June 3, 2013

Crafter's Companion Easel Card

Good morning! Finally getting around to sharing this easel card I made last week. We're at the end of softball season though, so that means back to normal amounts of crafty time :) After this week, the season should be over. First playoff game is Tuesday, wish the girls luck! I think there was a game every single day last week! It was insane!

So...I pulled out my Ultimate Tool to make this easel card, using it to score the card base. It features a wonderful Stamp It Australia Imagine - Friendship Sentiments unmounted stamp set sentiment (my favorite stamp set, so many great sentiments for any occasion) stamped onto this fun Teresa Collins - He Said, She Said speech bubble (the paper is from the same line) with Memento Rich Cocoa ink. I popped it off the card with foam squares, and added a gray ribbon and pearl strands behind it.


 On the inside, I added another ribbon and a bow made using the bow maker feature of the Ultimate Tool. I love how easy it is to make a perfect bow! A few  buttons, another strip of the patterned paper, and a sentiment included as a freebie in the Crafter's Inspiration magazine completes this card!


That's it! Looking forward to some crafty time today, but not sure it's going to happen. Monday is my busiest work day, and my oldest has a chorus concert (the last concert of the season YAY!!!) I have, however, scheduled another post for later in the afternoon :) Watch for it, it's another quick card. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

xoxo
Khristen

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love the colors,the sentiment is awesome!!!