Tuesday, October 18, 2011

2 More Days....

...until the new Humphrey stamp sets are released in the Crafter's Companion store!!

Head over to the CC Info Blog and see my blog post from yesterday featuring a Humphrey set any bride would love to receive, and learn how to make up your own special recipe of glimmer mist, saving you some money! (And, a tip I didn't share in my CC post...if you add acrylic paint to the mix, it becomes a colored glimmer mist!!) :)

Check it out, and if you haven't already, head over to the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog to play along in our friendship challenge before time runs out! Head **here** for details.

I'm hoping to be able to play in the craft room a bit later...hubby started a new job today, so I've been adjusting to the new first shift schedule (and I must say, I love it!) He'll be home a bit before 5, so I think I might play for a little before he comes home...I feel it's well deserved. Any woman who will take 5 kids to the dentist, two of which aren't hers, and lives to tell about it deserves a crafty break, right? I hope you are enjoying your day thus far, and that you have the chance to get crafty if you so desire :)

No comments: