Thursday, May 22, 2014

Paper Crafting Magic Challenge #10: My Favorites!

Good morning! We're a week into Paper Crafting Magic's Challenge #10, where we're asking you to show us your favorites! Easy, right? This one is almost a no brainer (perfect for the end of the school year with all of the activities and things going on in all of our busy lives...or is that just me? HA!)

I decided to go with this fun interactive card (one of my favorite things currently), which I made for my mother on Mother's Day. Of course, since it was being mailed to my mom in TN, I just *had* to make a gift box for it ;) For both the card and the gift box, I turned to my Ultimate Tool. Here's the end result, after much folding, gluing, and fussing over perfect flower placement:



 Isn't it pretty? It's a sheet of white cardstock cut and folded to make this pretty interactive card that pops out into a box that can stand like a vase of flowers on a table! *LOVE* Patterned papers were glued down on the flaps and outside of the box, and the flowers inside are mostly Prima. The fun clips with flowers on top are Crate Paper, and the big pink heart is Prima. I took a few chipboard hearts from Stuff2Scrap and sprayed them with Dragon Fruit Pink Maya Mist. Once that dried, a light layer of Angel Pink Memento Fireworks left a nice shimmer over the top. All of the elements are attached to acetate strips. The sentiment is from Crafter's Companion, one of their Sentimentals sets.
Isn't it so pretty? Hope she loved it! Head over to Paper Crafting Challenges to show us your favorites...you have another week to enter to win a great prize from Online Card Classes. Head over to the blog to check it out!

xoxo
Khristen

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Love it Khristen. So much to see and so much gorgeous texture.
Have a lovely evening.
Hugs Sharon. x