Monday, April 1, 2013

A Little Crafter's Companion Sneak Peek!

Good afternoon, I hope you all had a fantastic Easter :)

Have you been watching the Crafter's Companion blogFacebook page, and/or Twitter feed? If you have, you've been treated to a bunch of gorgeous sneak peeks of our soon-to-be-released Frou Frou stamps. These are ah-MAZING, dahling! They are so "me" it isn't even funny. I'm still doing a happy dance that I have the chance to play with these gorgeous images before anyone else, just to show them off and make you all drool. Haha...but seriously, they are so fabulous I can hardly stand it.

So I've been sitting here, doing "real" work, watching sneak after sneak, wishing I could just play a little bit. Well, I had my chance on Friday! It was wonderful! Here's what I came up with:


Isn't she just so awesomely incredible? And with sentiments like "Let's slip into a dry martini," "Let's get this party started," "This one's on me," and the one pictured above, I can use this for sooooo many different occasions in the lives of my girlfriends. I used my 6X6 much neglected Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic papers, adhered them with my tape runner, and finally adding some fun twine for added interest and texture. 

She was colored with my Spectrum Noir pens after being stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I used the following to color her:
Hair: TN3, TN6, TN8
Skin: FS1, FS3
Umbrella: BT3, BT4, BT5, CT2, CR3, PP5, TN3 (handle)
Dress: PP1, CR4, PP5
Flower: PP5, LG5

I coated the martini glass in Glossy Accents, which alters the shade of the Spectrum Noir inks slightly...kind of like a real glass would. I love the result!


Look at that glass shine in the light!

If you love these images as much as I do, you'll most definitely want to head to the Crafter's Companion store on Friday, April 5 when the entire Frou Frou line is released! I am sure you'll want at least one of them (if not all of them!!!)

xoxo
Khristen

1 comment:

D said...

Heidi Swapps Sugar Chic is perfect with this stamp! Absolutely love this card.