Friday, June 1, 2012

A quick layout share

Good morning again :) Last post for the morning, I promise! I just wanted to share a layout I made using the May Scraptastic kit before I resume cleaning house (and let me tell you, it is MUCH needed - the end of the school year eats away at my free time, the time I would normally spend cleaning or creating and I HATE it.)

BEFORE I get to the layout, I just have to share...one of my layouts was chosen to be included in this month's issue of Scrap 'n' Art online magazine!! So exciting, head over and check it out!

I was able to sneak into the craft room one day last week, and wanted to use up some more of the fabulous kits before playing with the June kit (which is taunting me on my crafting desk as we speak!!)

 Fun Lily Bee Buttercup papers and elements, except for the gem (MME Lost & Found), the yellow Liquid Pearls, the journal card, and the twine (MME).


There you have it, off to vacuum the filth from the softball field and the backyard off the floors and check on the veggie garden. I hope you all have a fantastic day, get out there and enjoy this sunshine!!!

xoxo
Khristen

2 comments:

An'Jenic G. said...

Congrats on being feature in Scrap'n'Art online magazine. This is a big great achievement. I Love the colors of your layout and I like how you made a banner with you pictures. This is a scrap lift ideal. TFS AJ~

Denise Price said...

Congrats on being published in _Scrap n' Art_! (I have a layout published in that issue, too.) I love what you did with flowers on your layout--the way the flowers seem to cascade from the photo. I also love the misting that you did in the white space.

I'm a follower of your blog now--looking forward to seeing more great projects from you!