Friday, November 16, 2012

DVC#45: Anything Goes!

Good morning, I hope your week has gone well. I am pleased to say that I am prepared to host Thanksgiving, and done shopping for two of the kids' birthdays, both occuring the week after Thanksgiving. Yay me! Now I can focus on Christmas!

Anyway, it's time for another Dream Valley Challenge. Anything goes for this one, just make something and link it up for your chance at winning a gift certificate for £10.00 to:

The design team really rocked it this time around, be sure to head over to Dream Valley Challenges and see what they've all done for this challenge.

Here's what I did, of course a Christmas card (because I am trying to get it all done ahead of time this year, so unlike me, a procrastinator at heart.)

I just love this Humphrey stamp from Crafter's Companion! Colored her up with my Spectrum Noir markers to match the fun Bella Blvd. Merry & Bright papers. I thought the sentiment would be nice as a big banner across the top, and both the banner and the image are mounted with adhesive squares for dimension.

Don't forget to play along for your chance at the prize by linking up to this post.

Have a great day!

xoxo
Khristen

No comments: